Reply to feedback page is the page to use to reply to your feedback. The page displays a list of feedback on page load which represents the conversation you have with that feedback. Once you reply to any feedback, Improov does not allow the customer to counter-reply. This is to ensure you can remain focused on feedback and not conversation (there are plenty of other tools customers can use to message you which are built for that) and it is to ensure Improov remains feedback orientated.
On this page, you can search conversations by date range and by feedback ref# number. You can also delete certain conversations (this does not delete the feedback, you can delete the feedback on the Insights page).
The two date inputs represent the period of time of from-to. The date range is by default the last two months but this can be easily changed by clicking and changing the date range to whatever you like (noting you can't go forward in time). These inputs drive the date range that all the conversations on the page run-off.
This search enables you to search conversation by ref#. Simply place any respective feedback ref# here and press enter for the system to find that conversation (if you haven't responded to it then it will just be the feedback).
- By pressing the trash can you can delete all conversations you have checked for deletion. You can check a particular conversation for deletion by clicking the checkbox on the left of the conversation
- Deleting the conversation does not delete the feedback. To delete the underlying feedback, you need to delete the feedback on the "Insights" page
- The purple bubble shows the actual feedback associated with the conversation (whether there is a reply or not from you in the conversation)
- This is the Ref# for that feedback associated with the conversation. You can use this Ref# to search your conversations for a particular conversation in the search bar above. You can also use this ref# to send a unique one-off reward to that user through your "rewards" page
Click to reply
- If your customer has signed up as a user with Improov then "click to reply" will show beneath the feedback. You are then able to reply to the feedback by clicking this text
- If you are on a device that is at least as wide as a tablet then the conversation will appear on the right of the list for you to reply to
- If you are on a device that is smaller than a tablet then a pop-up will appear for you to reply to that feedback
- Note: you can reply to that feedback as many times as you want but the customer cannot counter-reply as noted above. This is especially useful when you send that feedback a one-off rewards. Use the reply to function to tell the customer you have sent them a one-off reward and explain why
- This is the date the feedback was submitted by your customer
Not a user
- This text will show on the right if the user who submitted the feedback was not logged-in or was not a user of Improov when they submitted the feedback. This means you cannot reply to the feedback and is helpful to know as you are scrolling down the list
- This text will show on the right if you have replied to the feedback. This is helpful for you so that you can easily determine which feedback you have or have not responded to as you are scrolling down the page